Military Tomahawk & Axe Throwing
This page is dedicated to the Armed Forces. Throwing tomahawks in the military has become a recreational activity of choice for many of our soldiers. Below is a list of throwing tomahawks ideal for military personnel. We do ship the below listed tomahawks to APO, FPO & DPO addresses through USPS. To view testimonials from previous military customers click here.
Military Tomahawks, Hatchets & Axes For Sale
Throwing Tomahawks with Soldiers
Before I proceed with tomahawk and axe throwing safety and our recommended station set up guidelines, I am required to state that it is this activity can be dangerous if thrown by careless individuals. Having said that, we do offer suggestions for your throwing station set up and safety.
Tomahawk Station Set Up Suggestions:
1. Secure at least a 45 foot perimeter around the throwing area.
2. Spread targets at least 10 feet apart.
3. Use only one set of hawks per target (a set is usually considered three tomahawks).
4. Store your tomahawks in a location away from the throwing area and securely away from children when not in use.
5. Create a throwing line that isn’t allowed to be crossed no matter what.
6. Create an additional safety line 10 feet from throwing line where all others wait for their turn.
8. Be prepared by always having a complete first aid kit nearby at all times.
9. When not throwing, be sure to hold the tomahawks safely by wrapping your fingers around the metal arm (with the handle close to your thumb). Avoid the blade at all times.
For more information on how to throw a tomahawk visit our education section.
Some of Our Troops Throwing Our Hawks
Enjoy some recreation! You deserve it!