Military Tomahawk & Axe Throwing
This page is dedicated to the Armed Forces.
Throwing tomahawks in the military has become a recreational activity of choice for many of our soldiers. Below is a list of throwing tomahawks ideal for military personnel. We do ship the below listed tomahawks to APO, FPO & DPO addresses through USPS.
To view testimonials from previous military customers click here.
Military Tomahawks, Hatchets & Axes For Sale
Tomahawk Throwing How To - Military Edition
If I am speaking directly to the military units on tomahawk throwing my instruction will be slightly different and can speak more bluntly about hawk throwing. Buy some hawks for your unit and you won't regret it. It's way fun to try different techniques & tricks when throwing. A favorite here is the "sidewinder" sidearm tomahawk throw but you may have your own. Be creative and have fun with your unit.
Tomahawk Station Set Up Suggestions
- Secure large perimeter around the throwing area.
- Identify a good wood target that will allow your tomahawk to stick.
- Create a throwing line at different rotation distances (1 rotation = 5-6 pages).
- Create an additional safety line 10 feet from throwing line where all others wait for their turn.
- Be prepared by always having a complete first aid kit nearby at all times.
- When not throwing, be sure to hold the tomahawks safely by wrapping your fingers around the metal arm (with the handle close to your thumb). Avoid the blade at all times.