How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
HatchetsandAxes.com is the owner and only user of all your personal information collected on this website. We do not sell, trade or disperse your personal information to anyone and is used for internal purposes only.
During the purchase process we will require personal and financial information from you. This information is used to ensure proper payment and delivery of your products only.
We value privacy, we will not send you any information unless you have requested email correspondence with us. HatchetsandAxes.com will not send you information relating to specials we may be having, new products we are introducing, or news unless you mark "yes" at checkout or have signed up for our newsletter separately on our site. If you have received communication from us and wish to unsubscribe, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us a letter with your opt out request via the postal service.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if bylaw it is required for us to do so.
Server Log Files
These are files that are created through information collected by individual users. This information is generally the IP address of the user, browser platform, keywords and keyword phrases associated with the entry page, the search engine the user came in through, and exit pages. This information is in no way linked to an individual client and is used to collect demographic information on purchasing habits of users as a whole.
HatchetsandAxes.com takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We have taken the following precautions to ensure your experience with us is enjoyable and highly secure.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- 128 and 40 bit backwards compatible
- 100% Trusted Root Certificate
- Encrepted Database
- Coded against SQL injections and middle man attacks
- Multiple layers of encryption for security
You understand and agree that HatchetsandAxes.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept the following forms of payment at HatchetsandAxes.com: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Check and Money Order. We are unable to accept C.O.D. orders or wire transfers. Please send checks and money orders to:
PO Box 17
Springville, UT 84663
We also accept phone orders by calling (800) 377-4088 Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Mountain Standard Time.
To make the most of this product, we would like to share some tips on how to care and preserve your tomahawks. Before you get started, make sure you have at least a 4 inch thick target which you can get from log rounds or wood planks. If this is your first time throwing, here are the basic steps on how to throw a tomahawk.
At HatchetsandAxes.com we offer standard flat rate shipping and expedited shipping options. Standard shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For expedited shipping you must contact us. We currently ship within the United States and select throwing tomahawks can be shipped to Canada. There are some items that we are able to ship outside of the US but due to the different customs in each country, you are responsible for any items that are shipped outside of the United States. It is up to you to understand your local laws and customs regulations and obey them when importing our products.
We strive to ship your order in the fastest way possible. In an effort to offer the best selection of cutting tools and tomahawk products we have several warehouses around the nation. This enables us to offer unique tools and crafts from different forges and manufacturers across the United States. As a result, we often ship different items in different packages because they are coming from different warehouses.
Items will usually be shipped within 2-3 business days of your order. However, due to the custom nature of some pieces that we sell, there may be rare cases where items will take 7-10 business days to ship because we will be making additional products to meet the high demand for our high quality tomahawks and other products.
- For your exchange and return to be acknowledged, contact us via phone or email within 15 days from the time you receive the product. Return details will be sent via email.
- All returns for non - defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refund will be issued within 24 hours after receiving your returned item.
- For defective items or those damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately. Call us at 1.800.377.4088 or send us an email at email@example.com. An attached picture to support your claim is recommended.
- Be sure to return the item via a tracked carrier and take note of the tracking number.
- For an exchange request, send the item complete with its original packaging and accessories to avoid restocking fees. Please pack the items properly to prevent damage in transit and keep the product's packaging in its original condition. We will either send you an invoice or refund you for any cost difference.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer for all products, unless the product is defective.
- Your replacement, exchange or refund, will be processed right after we receive the returned item. Full refund will be issued for defective items.
Laws Prohibiting HatchetsandAxes.com Products
It is the responsibility of the Buyer, and not the Seller, herein HatchetsandAxes.com, prior to purchasing any product on our website, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to the use and possession of these products. Consult your state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. By placing a order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he or she is of legal age (18) to purchase these products.
There are restrictions in certain counties, states, and even countries prohibiting the possession or use of some items listed for sale by HatchetsandAxes.com. It is the responsibility of the buyer and not the seller to understand and obey your local, state and federal laws in regard to the purchase, possession and use of any products purchased. If you are unsure in any way, you should contact your local, state or federal authorities to be certain you are not breaking any laws. By placing an order you agree to this disclaimer.
By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the facts that:
- It is legal to possess and use the items being purchased in your community.
- You have contacted any local, state and or federal authorities where necessary and are acting in a lawful manner with regard to this and any other orders from Addo Enterprises and anyone affiliated with Addo Enterprises
- You are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to own and possess the items being ordered.
- Any products received will be used for self defense, legal surveillance or training purposes only.
- Any products received will be used for legal purposes only.
- You have read all information on this disclaimer and understand its contents. Also by placing an order, you agree that HatchetsandAxes.com and anyone affiliated with it in anyway has no control over the use of any product ordered. The buyer also agrees that, under no circumstances will you hold HatchetsandAxes.com or the manufacturer or any Resellers liable for any loss, including any circumstances arising out of the use or misuse of these products or services it represents.
"ALL OFFERS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW"
Legal Status of Products
HatchetsandAxes.com offers no legal advice regarding your local laws. We have advised you of broader Federal laws that may affect your purchase. It is the responsibility of you, the buyer, not HatchetsandAxes.com, the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from HatchetsandAxes.com. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.C., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Please consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt (and when in doubt do not make a purchase). Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that the he/she is of legal age to own these products. HatchetsandAxes.com will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us or any of our distributors & dealers. As applicable: no product is 100% effective against attack and HatchetsandAxes.com assumes no responsibility if a product purchased from us is not effective in preventing bodily injury, dismemberment or death.
Anyone attempting to falsify information or defraud our company in any way will be turned over to the proper authorities. Attempts at extortion, blackmail or entrapment will be met with legal action, resistance, and will be propagated to the media if necessary. You agree that if the need arises for potential action against our company you will first attempt to resolve the issue with HatchetsandAxes.com or an agreed upon mediator.
These terms and conditions are subject to change. We encourage you to periodically review them. If you have questions regarding the terms and conditions please contact us.
Learn more on our FAQ's page.